Maximise Your Resources
Renfrey Plant Hire Services’ reputation for service excellence stems from 36 years of experience, capacity and the size of our fleet as well as our commitment to continuous plant maintenance provided by our onsite service support vehicles.
We also offer a 24 hour support service and the option to hire dedicated service resources to ensure that the project is completed on time and within budget.
Dedicated service resources
- Six-bay purpose built workshop with wash bay
- Purpose built welding bay
- Qualified professional fitters
- Full time dedicated on site field service support vehicles
- Full time dedicated low loader to ensure on-time delivery to site
- Short or long term equipment rental
On-Site Support Vehicles
Our on-site field support vehicles include:
- Fuel truck – Hino 10,000 litre diesel fuel
- Crane truck – Isuzu 12 tonne capacity with 5 tonne Tadano Crane
- Service truck (also with refueling capability) – Isuzu 4,500 litre fuel
- Low loader for transportation – Volvo FH 16,580HP with Drake Quad low loader & Dolly. 50 tonne capacity.
We have a successful history of partnering with our clients as a key supplier, working as a team to achieve each project’s objectives. The flexibility of our team and our ability to forecast and source additional hire equipment when required has proven to be extremely beneficial to our clients working on large-scale projects.
View our earthmoving equipment and plant hire information here.